Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New performance bars...

Basic Member
    there is no way to have accurate hero performance bars

don't worry about it

My meepo is rated higher than anyone else, and I know for a fact that my meepo play is trash. Conversely, heroes with whom I consistently perform well are rated average.

Useless statistics are useless, give me some more dotabuff please.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe_is_a_mansman View Post
    My meepo is rated higher than anyone else, and I know for a fact that my meepo play is trash. Conversely, heroes with whom I consistently perform well are rated average.

Useless statistics are useless, give me some more dotabuff please.
    Yuhh this is pretty much it. My worst heroes are all the way at the top and my few best heroes are less than a bar. This should be completely removed, there is no way the system can really judge someone's "skills" playing a certain hero. Everyone has different styles and strategies.

Hey folks,

I can't really say that I'm all to satisfied with the new performance bars either, I've almost breached 500 games with Chen, and it's quite obvious that something is flawed, I know that there's room for improvement, but my Chen isn't a "7", nor is my Puck/AA a "10". While this may be accurate in some form of sense, I'm still not interested how one hero is compared to my other heroes, compare it to other players, or feel free to remove it.
    570_screenshots_2013-02-01_00001.jpg

Regards,
    Oliver
    Last edited by Snith; 02-01-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Basic Member
    Surely it would be better to have not W/L but K/Ds

Quote Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
    Surely it would be better to have not W/L but K/Ds
    Why would this be? It would favor carry-style gameplay from each and every role thereby just increasing the importance of getting the final hit on the kill, thereby effectively removing focus from what's important and making the games generally worse. Narrow-minded players will flame another player with every opportunity presented to them.

Regards,
    Oliver

Basic Member
    I though it was about how you play the hero compared to other people from the same level and every statistics counts like wards, kills, deaths, assists, damage to tower, gpm, xpm, healing stuns and everything.

Basic Member
    TBH i would rather they just remove the performance bars. Its quite hard (or even impossible) to measure "performance" just with stats. Short of getting someone to examine every single player's hero in a game, i find that using stats to determine performance is ridiculous.

The old performance bar seemed to be based on KDA. Havent seen the new one yet, but apparently from comments here its just as useless as the last.

Did Valve recruit the Lotus Notes UI design team?

Basic Member
    omg steam! you are so fail with this new ranking system. please go back to the old one. it make more sense and it is more accurate.