Thread: Old and New performance bars.

Basic Member

Old and New performance bars.

Well, I think any player who complains about the performance bars( about the old system and the new system) are right. There is no point in having a W/L based ratio to measure your skill in Dota, the game is too complex for just that.There are too many roles you have to fill in with different heroes that just K/D ratio doesn't do the trick. My view is that Valve has to drop the whole "performance bars" idea and start working on a system that tracks stats about every game and combine them at your profile, a unified "profile stats" if you like. The factors that will be taken into account must be in the range of "Gold gained, Experience gained, Last hits, Denies, K/D/A ratio, How many minutes you played each class (support, carry, durable) and what are your stats SEPARATELY with each class with sub-categories (example: Support---> wards bought, courries bought, courriers upgraded etc.). So imagine it like a statistics tree that the more you go down on it, the more analytical it gets. In my opinion this requires a lot of work but in the long run it would be profitable for the community and it will fix the broken matchmaking system too.

Please use one of the existing threads on this topic instead of starting another one. Thanks.
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads