Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1113

Thread: Middle East Server

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_ View Post
    Big fail this server is .. Offers low latency only to a couple of countries who dont like to play on this server .. Valve u need to fix routing with other ISPs in the region . I ve been waiting for months to in the hope that it would get its routing fixed with my ISP PTCL. But i dont give shit about this anyway . Gonna continue playing on SEA. Thanks but no thanks valve.
    If you would post tracerouts so valve can see were issues are it would be a good idea ^^
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    If you would post tracerouts so valve can see were issues are it would be a good idea ^^
    milton already said ptcl are not helping in the routing... he also said he will contact transworld...
    people have already posted there traceroutes from ptcl, etc. its the same that was posted earlier in the thread

Basic Member
    I'm in Dubai with 5ms ping to the server and I don't queue in this server at all because I have to play the same pool of toxic people over and over again with a skill gap of 1k above and below my MMR. It is a failed server because of low player base. Anyways SEA has the best players I've had the pleasure of playing with and 100ms ping is good enough for me.

TL;DR DOTA 2 is amazing. Dubai server sucks.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob_961 View Post
    I'm in Dubai with 5ms ping to the server and I don't queue in this server at all because I have to play the same pool of toxic people over and over again with a skill gap of 1k above and below my MMR. It is a failed server because of low player base. Anyways SEA has the best players I've had the pleasure of playing with and 100ms ping is good enough for me.

TL;DR DOTA 2 is amazing. Dubai server sucks.
    middle east players are not getting good pings to dubai server once thats fixed it will change.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyPhyrus View Post
    middle east players are not getting good pings to dubai server once thats fixed it will change.
    Hopefully.

Server is fine. Jacob Pinoy?

This is hopeless, ping changes on daily bases and I can't tell if it's from the server or my ISP so go figure between both. If you can't run a server, don't run it. We already asked for the process that we can follow to contact our ISP and advocate for changes, who we have to talk with and what we have to discuss. So far though, nobody answered and you can go back a few pages to read the full post. Help us help you so you can help us... simple?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by valkonodota View Post
    Server is fine. Jacob Pinoy?
    Nope. I'm lebanese. The server is fine but there are no players. The MMR ranges between 3k and 5k among players on the same team. That is the problem.

Basic Member
    Not to mention the ridiculous queue dodging/intentional feeding/raging.

It's pretty sad, no one wants to play here.

Quote Originally Posted by Maels View Post
    Not to mention the ridiculous queue dodging/intentional feeding/raging.

It's pretty sad, no one wants to play here.
    100-400 players searching at the same time. with ~3 mins search time. https://rjackson.me/tools/mmstats/ I dun think what you're saying is true