Thread: Got kicked out by the server, not able to reconncect and got an abandon.

Basic Member

Angry Got kicked out by the server, not able to reconncect and got an abandon.

Feel so despair at this moment.

Sometimes just cannot connect to the game for accept the game.
    I don't think this is my problem but this has been on for 4-5 days since the last patch.

The match id is 3304385508 and my dota2 id is 385465348. Please remove me from the low priority queue plz, thank you. 1.jpg2.jpg
    Last edited by taesunp; 07-09-2017 at 11:30 PM. Reason: update the match id

oh!This is too much of the problem!

Basic Member
    I got the same problem, everytime a game starts after we finish loading the game, dota 2 closes itself and when i start dota 2 and reconnect to the match it closes itself again.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strynch View Post
    I got the same problem, everytime a game starts after we finish loading the game, dota 2 closes itself and when i start dota 2 and reconnect to the match it closes itself again.
    Got an abandoned MMR-match because of this, please rewind this. Thx
    Match ID:3305805499

Basic Member
    i got the same problem but it started only after to days update 10 mins back. the game functioned till after i selected my hero and then is just closed to my desktop screen. it tried to reconnect 3 time but was not able to. so i left the game and some one reported me. After the the update before this one,my bot match and demo hero functions has similar problems. Pls advice ASAP.. Thankx..
    match id: 3305804843

Basic Member
    I got a similar problem. Sometimes the game just fails to connect to the server after I accept the queue, the hero screen doesn't even load. It just reads that the "server didn't respond" and the "play dota" button locks itself because I supposedly abandoned.

Basic Member
    So this problem still hasn't been fixed? I'm too afraid to try tbh.

Basic Member
    No one take cares of this ISSUE? WHY NO ONE FIX THIS ?