Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Russia and North Europe Server Support

Match ID 3485001755 all players have experienced very strange lags. Its looks like server time was slowdown. We reached 8 game minutes for 30 real minutes. Player 230888617 was forced to leave the game and he is now in low priority.
    Last edited by serfreeman1337; 10-06-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Basic Member
    I have been having troubles getting into games recently, whenever I accept a game, it goes to a screen that says: connecting to server, it inmediately goes back to the main menu as if I had not been able to connect, or I had declined the game. I now have a 24 hour ban on my account because of that.

It is not an issue about my Internet connection because I have been playing games lately without any problems, the servers I have been searching are Europe East and West.

I am not the only one complaining about this kind of errors and I'd like to play again so if you could lift the ban that would be great.

Basic Member
    Match ID 3496226619 . Servers were not accessible during all game. One player of my team had to reconnect. But because of dota servers' update he couldn't. He left the game during the pick phase, BEFORE the game had begun. But the button "Disconnect" was red. We thought that it was just bug, but played the game till the end. After the game dota's servers were disabled, game coordinator was not responsible. When I restarted dota 2, I found my rating was reduced. I hope that you can find a solution to the problem and will bring me my pts back.

For some reason I got the opportunity to play only in Single Draft mode.
    Dota2 writes that I must win at least one game in order to be able to play with other players. I have already won more than 10 matches in Single mode, but the lock is not removed.
    Last win match id - 3506151529

Please help, since I want to play with other players, not with bots.

happened to me too. devs are ignoring us

Basic Member
    Забрали на год в доте, не использовал готов, читы, не сговаривался с соперниками . Есть все реплеи прошу разбанить

не могу присоединится к игре с момента выхода батл пасса. после выбора героя и загрузки игра сразу выходит в главное меню с ошибкой: нарушено соединение с удаленным сервером. прошу ответьте что это может быть

Что за отвратительная техническая поддержка? Я оставил запрос 7 дней назад и моя проблема до сих пор не решена!

Basic Member
    Russian server has problems since february 2018. all players has insane stutters, all units on map are twitching/lagging. 0 packet loss ping ok too. but its totally unplayable. i have videos. the problem was today 12.02.18 and before it was 04.02.18.
    PLEASE GUYS FIX IT

Basic Member
    Match ID 3775764729 was intentionally crashed by someone from radiant a seconds before their throne was destroyed. As a result, the game was not counted. Please check.