Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54

Thread: About language filter

Not for me [340 wins]. Almost every game I have a complete russian team [EU west, English only]. For me its more frustrating than before. You have the language filter on, hoping for nice communicating team, but then all your hopes are crushed when the game starts and chat is flooded with cyrillic.

I would instant pay Valve 10€ if they would give me an option to block all russians.

Banned
    Every few games I get someone in my team who writes "fuck russian this is english server" and then starts to flame and grief. When there were more Russians I got better games because they often used Voice Chat (in English). Europeans obviously don't use Voice Chat and they blame so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Every few games I get someone in my team who writes "fuck russian this is english server" and then starts to flame and grief. When there were more Russians I got better games because they often used Voice Chat (in English). Europeans obviously don't use Voice Chat and they blame so much.
    Absolutely. I've had more bad experience with English players in this situation than Russian players. The English ones just try to ruin the game and make it as miserable as possible, regardless of whether or not the Russian player is good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakarai View Post
    Absolutely. I've had more bad experience with English players in this situation than Russian players. The English ones just try to ruin the game and make it as miserable as possible, regardless of whether or not the Russian player is good or not.
    Not really, maybe you dont understand russian thats why you cannot understand their flames. Also I had russians, who started playing against you: Block own mates on purpose, using spells so that you die etc.

English people flame as much, but I never noticed they play really against you, like russians do.

Banned
    Just play on Brazil servers, there are no Russians there.