Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Teams need more slots

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaredok View Post
    I agree +1
    For example, i have exactly 6 friends who plays dota, our team cap changing line-up each time, its very uncomfortably.

Agreed. If people are just going to be switching in and out, why not just make it easier and allow more than 5 people in?

Quote Originally Posted by Sybrid View Post
    For example, i have exactly 6 friends who plays dota, our team cap changing line-up each time, its very uncomfortably.
    This pretty much sums it up. I'd also like if I, as the team administrator, had my name listed on our team profile and ha the flag on my avatar like the players.

I also want to count as a player for team MM!

Basic Member
    It seems logical to me that it needs to have more than 5 players per team but obviously Valve hasn't understood it... A clan system would also be good.

Agree, need more slots.

Banned
    +1

Basic Member
    I agree with this. I have a group of about 10 friends who play together who are about the same skill level, but there are usually 5 people playing at the same time. We do not want to make two different teams to split us up, and we do not want to lose our matchmaking statistics by swapping out players. We still want to all play under our banner and against other organized teams of 5 players.

Basic Member
    either stand in positions or 'guest' slots, where you can invite 1-2 players (from other team too) to fill in missing spots in your team if not all 5 is online at the time.

+1

Basic Member
    +1 !!! . Why has the team only 5 slots? When someone leaves are deleted ranks and this is stupid! The team needs at least 6 slots for the sub and not delete wounds when someone leaves!!! . Thanks

Basic Member
    Sounds good. I agree with this.