Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Issues with big trees

Basic Member
    +1

Basic Member
    +1.

Trees should be clickable at their root. This should make it ok for tango juking.

Basic Member
    +1

i face this issue a lot as well..

I saw a picture that shows tree hitboxes extending in every direction that the upper branches extend, and having that be the hitbox. At said already, the solution would be to have tree hitboxes only encompass the tree trunk or root structure. Perhaps make the tree hitboxes more uniform?

Banned
    After last patch, I have the idea that they improved the hitbox on trees. Suddenly I am able to target a small tree which is located behind a bigger tree. Does anyone else have the same feeling or have I gone crazy?

Basic Member
    This needs to be looked at!

+1

I dont know whether you got into this, but sometimes when I hover a tree and press my "tango slot" hotkey it immediately eats the tree, sometimes it just activates , and I have to select the tree I wanna eat. I havent found another thread about it, thought sharing here

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Inskipp View Post
    I think the hit box for targeting the trees should reside on the root of the tree-model.
    I strongly agree with this. That would make trees much easier to target and you could still use a realistic looking variety of tree models. +1

Couldn't agree more. I've just been too lazy to start a topic about this but I definitely have been annoyed by this quite often. It gets me killed trying to juke, makes me waste precious seconds trying to target trees etc.

The best solution would be to simply make targeting trees only possible on the ground. Height shouldn't matter. If I click a spot, I want to eat the tree blocking that spot, not 200 units below because some other tree is in the way.

Yes, yes, yes.
    These trees sizes or at least, the click-box of the trees are really wacky.
    I can never eat the tree I want to when carving out a juke spot because of this.
    +1
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Steam Id: KevinCorporation