Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Kunkka's mythical sword Fiblade is completely underwhelming

Basic Member

Kunkka's mythical sword Fiblade's appearance should be better

As there are another thread about the finblade's effect. From what I think, not only the effect should be added as well as its basic appearance. It is a mythical item in a special event chest, it looks way too plain and got no much difference compare to the original one that kunkka is holding.

Basic Member
    exactly, the looks are too normal

Basic Member

Item: Kunkka: Finblade (Custom effect)

Item: Kunkka: Finblade (Custom effect)

I think the developers need to concider a custom effect to the new "Finblade" item.
    Reasons:

1. Kunkka got some items since dota 2 store came out, but none of them really is "enough". Some other heroes which greatly deserve the appritiation did get "enough" like Juggernaut (Odachi + Custom effect),
    Windrunner (Lyralei's Breeze + Custom effect), Faceless Void (Timebreaker + Custom effect), and many more.

2. There was lot's of waiting for a special Kunkka item which finaly ended with the new "Finblade" which is a mythical one, but just a regular one with no special effect or adjusment to Kunkka.

3. The "Finblade" Looks awesome, but regular at the same time, and that's what makes it so special. For example the "Timebreaker" looks pretty regular, but awesome at the same time, because he has just the right adjustment and rarity to it. Which also should be on the "Finblade". A little tweak, effect, or something special, and the item will become what everyone is searching for.

Regards,
    durrrr

+1

I've merged the threads about Kunkka's Finblade, because we really don't need 3 separate threads on this.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.

Basic Member
    Valve, please, show some love for the Admiral

Basic Member
    I think it should change tidebringers passive color to green splash would be epic and fit the name finblade since fins are feel green. so it would be an ability modifer and a weapon.

red water effect+

Basic Member
    Its prbertly tagged wrong, droprate is not mystical aswell... the first 3 chests i opened, I got 3 Fineblades.
    InvokerGame.com - Easiest way to learn, memorize and print it into your backbone!
    Now your able to remember and invoke extremely fast! Time to focus on your gameplay and execution!

Scoreboards have been added to InvokerGame.com, so now your able to compare your performance with others!

Basic Member
    +1 like that red water effect idea