Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Default Courier

Basic Member

[Suggestion] Default Courier Option - free hotkey change

I want to suggest (in case there is already a way to do this pls post here), to implement a way to change the default courier that gets picked by "Select Courier" hotkey in the case there are more than one couriers in the team. Maybe a check button at bottom right corner

example:

[]Set as default courier
    Last edited by Shovelrats; 06-18-2014 at 12:45 AM. Reason: typo
    If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

That would mean less couriers bought and less money to support the game...
    Please read Common Discussions, Common Suggestions, Common Technical Issues, Common Bugs, and do a website search prior to making any new thread.
    Use the report () button to report flaming, illegal discussions, offensive content, excessive spam, trolling, advertising, or duplicate threads

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowreflex View Post
    That would mean less couriers bought and less money to support the game...
    What do you mean?

I think,

a) if we want only 1 courier per team, then have the stock limited to 1 at shop.
    b) That would ofc cause problem with specific strategies, namely involving bottle crow mid, bottle jugglers, of even cases where you are winning heavily and you are pushing heavily to finish asap and you just need the courier for constant resupply on your way to finish.

As it is now, all this options are in game but they do not function properly.
    Last edited by Shovelrats; 02-11-2013 at 05:20 AM.
    If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

Basic Member
    I think slow reflex did not understand you

OP means that he wants a check box to select the default courier that he selects with the courier hotkey in the case your team has more then 1 courier on the battlefield.

Imo this could be "interesting" because if it happens on accident you could dedicate 1 courier for your mid laner. So there is no bitching about the courier when he bottle crows.

Basic Member
    +1 I as a fellow bottle crower would love that. Only had good experience with it dominating mid which results in awesome ganks and early advantage so you can buy 2 sets of wards for the gold loss of the second courier for your supports. Nowdays i have to ctrl+2 my own courier and do everything manually
    Give me my old Traxex back, the one with ice-cold eyes and face paint!

Why do carries get all credit for winning a game where he goes 30 min afk farming while the rest is defending everything?

The first courier bought is always the default one, you can put the other one in a control group.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ValeN View Post
    The first courier bought is always the default one, you can put the other one in a control group.
    The point of this suggestion is to enable changing the default one for another one for each player.

+1
    Would be nice not to have to set a control group for the courier if you're trying to use the second one primarily.

Also I could see this helping some with the issue of pub players not sharing the courier well. If people keep messing with the courier and won't let you do whatever it is you are trying to do, just by a new one and set it as default. It isn't likely that the rest will switch their default courier

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelrats View Post
    The point of this suggestion is to enable changing the default one for another one for each player.
    Just giving context at the current behaviour and a workaround you can use for now.

Basic Member
    I'd like that. I hate having to go through several steps to use a second courier when it could be done with one.

As an alternative, maybe the auto-deliver button would select a courier that isn't being used at the moment, and would only be grayed-out if all couriers are in use.