Thread: Golden Greevil particle effect

Golden Greevil particle effect

Golden Greevil lacks particle effect and the ability to preview the courier in DotA2 ingame inventory. Since the immortal Golden Rosh courier has a particle effect and it's possible to preview all couriers though ingame DotA2 inventory I can only assume this is a bug. It would be le epic win (as us, reddit folk, like to jest) if you actually fixed this economy ruining bug since the GG has the potential to be used as a currency item and isn't used as one already due to poor looks caused by a graphical bug. Surely I expect this bug to be looked at seriously and fixed in a timely manner.

Basic Member
    Noone ever said the golden greevil should have a special effect. Noone ever said that!
    Its a normal courier, you didnt have to do anything special to get it, but rather queue afk or just play very much. The reward for your effprt is a limited, other colored greevil.

Thats it. No bug, nothing to fix. Its not unusual, nothing, but only golden.

Deal with it!

0/10 Obvious troll.

Subtly is key, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
    retards don't count as people.

There are actually a lot of couriers that can not be previewed at the moment. On top of that, 'looks' are irrelevant to an item becoming a currency - point in case: TF2's Max' head. There is also already a thread on this here. Closing this.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.