Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Deny Sound !!!!

Banned

Deny Sound !!!!

I feel the deny sound that comes up occasionally sounds a bit Faggy. The fun sounds of Dota has always been the Double/triple kill Dramatic Sounds and they sound Tough/Strong.
    A more Tough/strong sound for deny rather than a girl on constipation would add to the experience. Might be something that bugs me alone .

I like the deny sounds, they add more personality to the game.

Basic Member
    HoN's deny sound and animation are pretty amazing. It really "feels" like I just did something good every time I deny. It seems odd that with all the flashy animations and effects in dota2 the deny effect is barely noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by burlyfish View Post
    It seems odd that with all the flashy animations and effects in dota2 the deny effect is barely noticeable.
    I agree with that

The sound and visuals in HoN are just better IMHO

Basic Member
    But you are complaining about the deny sound when you deny a Tower ? Creep ? or both.

I think the sound when you deny a creep that sometimes the heroe say something about it is very good imo. Now the tower I didn't hear yet.

+1 from me. The creep deny sound is no that good. I would like a special sound like in HON not a voice. And maybe an animation too, that exclamation mark is barely noticeable.

Deny mark and sound is ok already. Stop comparing DotA to HoN it really gets annoying: bunch of honfags coming to DotA 2 forums to compare it to their favourite game and if something is different criticising it.

So then, tell why a question mark (barely noticeable) is better than a good deny animation?

Deny mark and sound is ok already. Stop comparing DotA to HoN it really gets annoying: bunch of honfags coming to DotA 2 forums to compare it to their favourite game and if something is different criticising it.
    Great comment, great.

yes the sounds of that are AMAZING ...