Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Friendly bots are blatantly feeding the enemy bot team

Basic Member
    Dun think that's the problem. I even experienced before that opposing bots could down top rax in just 7 minutes because human side bots just refuse to come back to defend.

Basic Member
    It seems like as soon as I die they all just run around like idiots suiciding and not accomplishing anything.

Basic Member
    ^ I've seen quite the opposite, where the enemy team will use every single nuke to kill me, then my team will proceeds to teamwipe because the enemy has nothing left. This was a while ago though, so I'm not sure if the whole "enemy bots will only target the human" thing has been fixed.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timelimit View Post
    ^ I've seen quite the opposite, where the enemy team will use every single nuke to kill me, then my team will proceeds to teamwipe because the enemy has nothing left. This was a while ago though, so I'm not sure if the whole "enemy bots will only target the human" thing has been fixed.
    I'm quite sure something was changed because this problem seems to be only more common recently. Probably since a lot of the changes were made to their item builds, the TP map glitch was fixed and other things.

Basic Member
    Whatever the devs did made the bots a lot worse.

Half the time bots in your team would run around with their heads cut off. I would see a bot literally walk to one corner of the map just to turn back and go to the other corner

Maybe devs are trying to simulate typical pub reaction. Now I'm seeing bots running alone to an entire enemy team, going jungling while towers are being attacked, chasing one kill while you're losing barracks, running away for no reason even though you can win the fight, still last hitting while the other team is 5 man pushing
    Last edited by topfeed; 04-14-2013 at 03:22 PM.