Thread: Dragonclaw Hook - now or never

Dragonclaw Hook - now or never

Can someone bring some light into this most hated and most forgotten bug? I mean, many people (me too ofc) are mad of it, it lasts too long (5 patches i think), the hook is so ugly now, the price is dropping, but i dont want to sell it and then on other day download 5mb patch and it will be fixed.... please even if its anything, tell us! we deserve to know

most hated and forgotten? dont think so.

Also the price drop isn't because of a bug its most likely because there are more hooks coming out and seems like people are satisfied with any rarity of hook as long as its not default.

Banned
    yes please :'(
    if its not fixed in 1 month i will commit suicide. not putting presure or guilt on the devs

Tell me one customization bug that is hated by more people and noone ever talked a fucking word about if it will be fixed or its Valve decision or there will be new chain items or whatever...

And price dropped more when it happened, since that DC kept its prize. Its ugly now so people want it just because its wealthy

Quote Originally Posted by .[e]nT[e]R^^ View Post
    Tell me one customization bug that is hated by more people and noone ever talked a fucking word about if it will be fixed or its Valve decision or there will be new chain items or whatever...
    Rikimaru's Sange and Yasha.

No need for a new thread, bump up the already existing ones. Closing this.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.