Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Naojirou View Post
    Temporary solution for those who cannot watch pre-downloaded games:
    1. Open steam library
    2. Right click on Dota 2
    3. Properties
    4. Set launch options
    5. Type -console, press ok and launch the game via steam's play button
    6. You will have the console opened, type playdemo replays\xxxxxxxxx (Replace x's with the match id)
    7. ????
    8. Profit^^

Edit: Also as a note, the reason why we cannot access the tourney games is a server side bug (80%). We can access the non-tourney games so a client-side bug would not let us do so.
    Edit 2: Confirmed that it is a server side bug. Simply your client tries to connect to a cloud file and the bug is preventing you to do so.
    Thank you for this way of watching replays, no other solution for me except this one. :-bd

Basic Member
    same problem today...
    What the Hell...
    This problem is just wonderful..
    I can't see any game's detail except the games includes me.
    Frustrated..
    Last edited by DpRD; 09-11-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DpRD View Post
    same problem today...
    What the Hell...
    This problem is just wonderful..
    I can't see any game's detail except the games includes me.
    Frustrated..
    ok... I reinstalled DotA2 and Steam ---> the problem still exists
    Use another account to view replay's detail ---> success
    Use original account to view replay's detail ---> fail ---> Request for Match ID XXXXXXXX timed out.
    [ Console : ]
    Failed to get match 305671858 details: 0
    match_details_updated 305671858 m_pPendingMatchDetails = 078DDEC8 waiting on 305671858

Plz Fix it, this is big problem.
    Last edited by DpRD; 09-12-2013 at 03:45 AM.

Basic Member
    Haven't been able to replay any tournament matches for two days. In fact about 50% of the time I haven't been able to replay tournament matches for about three weeks. Just get "Request for Match ID XXXXXXXXX timed out". Pretty frustrating after buying all these tickets.

Basic Member
    same problem here i only can view my match details tournament or friend match details give me Request for Match ID XXXXXXXXX timed out. i only can watch live games so what we will do to fix this hope someone from valve will read this and fix it as soon as possible,i can only view 2 details each 24 hours and then i can;t so i must wait 24 hours again please fix it

Basic Member
    Broken again. Just get "Request for Match ID XXXXXXXXX timed out". Pretty frustrating after buying all these tickets. Not everyone has time to watch matches live all the time. Really wanted to watch Na'Vi/Liquid in the game client tonight. This is getting really old.

Basic Member
    Wow, what do you know? Broken again. Just get "Request for Match ID XXXXXXXXX timed out". Pretty frustrating after buying all these tickets. Not everyone has time to watch matches live all the time. Really wanted to watch EG/Liquid in the game client tonight. This is getting REALLY, REALLY old.

Basic Member
    Seriously? almost a year later and is there even a fix? I still have this issue.

Demm lazy developers give gabe launch priod objetive let's coffeee guy fix it.