Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: [Confirmed] Last word and Phase shift bug

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    522

    [Confirmed] Last word and Phase shift bug

    1. use last word on puck
    2. Use phase shift during last word
    3. Let phase shift channel for the full duration

    Result:
    Last word will be "Frozen" - The last word buff will be on puck until he uses another spell
    * If you move before the channeling ends, the spell works like it should.

    Expected:
    Puck should be silence and take damage when phase shift ends.

    Last edited by hjort; 02-20-2013 at 10:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,671
    That is so far wrong... And the damage/silence/cast order is still wrong...

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    104
    actually when u use phase shift the last word will stop and after u go out of phase shift (by making a order or the time expires) u should take the dmg and nothing else should happen (no silence)

  4. #4
    Basic Member Bleako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Legendary skill bracket
    Posts
    2,280
    Quote Originally Posted by stdmtc View Post
    actually when u use phase shift the last word will stop and after u go out of phase shift (by making a order or the time expires) u should take the dmg and nothing else should happen (no silence)
    Important: this is WRONG

    I tested in WC3 DotA, this is what should happen:

    If Silencer uses Last Word, then Puck uses Phase Shift, the silence should always trigger AFTER Puck comes out of Phase Shift after the full duration, even if LW ended while in the middle of Phase Shift.
    Last edited by Bleako; 02-22-2013 at 07:19 AM.

  5. #5
    Basic Member Quiesce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    719
    Well, at least you made a new thread. I couldn't find the old one.

  6. #6
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleako View Post
    Important: this is WRONG

    I tested in WC3 DotA, this is what should happen:

    If Silencer uses Last Word, then Puck uses Phase Shift, the silence should always trigger AFTER Puck comes out of Phase Shift, even if LW ended while in the middle of Phase Shift.
    no i just tested it b4 writing it and when u use phase shift the debuff will disappear and directly afterwards when u go out of phase shift in whatever way u go out of phase shift u will only take dmg no silence whatsoever i tried it 5 times with same result

  7. #7
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    259
    does anyone have a video of wc3 interaction?

  8. #8
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,917
    So...

    In WC3
    1) Last word on Puck -> Phase Shift for full duration -> Silence + Damage on Puck
    2) Last word on Puck -> Phase Shift interrupted -> Only Damage on Puck (no silence)
    In Dota2
    1) Last word on Puck -> Phase Shift for full duration -> Last word stuck on Puck until he use another spell <<< BUGGED
    2) Last word on Puck -> Phase Shift interrupted -> Silence + Damage on Puck <<< BUGGED (but could be fix actually...)




  9. #9
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,671
    Doesn't really make sense for it to not silence if puck interrupts, I would agree with it being a fix, however it's definitely broken if you don't cancel it :P

  10. #10
    Basic Member Bleako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Legendary skill bracket
    Posts
    2,280
    Quote Originally Posted by lunatic3k View Post
    In WC3
    1) Last word on Puck -> Phase Shift for full duration -> Silence + Damage on Puck
    2) Last word on Puck -> Phase Shift interrupted -> Only Damage on Puck (no silence)
    This is exactly it. My original response was to refute stdmtc's statement that Puck isn't silenced when Phase Shift expires naturally, which again is wrong.

    Proof:

    Last edited by Bleako; 02-22-2013 at 07:29 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •