Thread: [BUG] Courier "Return item to stash" not working

[BUG] Courier "Return item to stash" not working

I just realize, I cannot use courier ability "Return item to stash" and also I cannot drag my item from courier to stash. Sometimes if I using "Return item to stash" ability it just drop the item on the ground, sometimes the item dissapear, sometimes nothing happen and sometimes it makes me cannot combine item even I already had all the item and receipt.

These are the replay :
    *Match ID : 63153207
    @Game time 48:10 : Im using Beastmaster, at this time I try to use "Return item to stash" and try to drag the item to stash and its not working, so I drop my item on the ground. After I revive, I cannot combine my item to Heart of Tarrasque even I had all the item. I already check the item owner, and its mine.

*Match ID : ??????
    @Im still searching the replay, Im using courier ability "Return item to stash" and it makes my Town Portal on the courier is GONE nor in the ground and stash.
    Last edited by danadanadana123; 11-15-2012 at 12:18 PM.

I'm getting this too. This is a huge bug and should be marked as such. When I used it, my items got dropped on the ground around the fountain.

Basic Member
    Experiencing this bug as well

Basic Member
    Recently experienced this in more than one game, thought it was a one-off but it keeps happening and going away with no real rhyme or reason. First time I've had it happen in a year but it seems to be the same pseudo-resolved-but-not bug that pops up every few patches.

Basic Member
    Already reported, although it left as unconfirmed for some reason.