Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION] Option to change minimap to right side.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gpardini00 View Post
    i see no problem in this, if its going to make some players happy...
    And old sql dota 1 players mad.

Basic Member
    Banja Luka ,Bosnia and Herzegovina(Republik of Srpska)

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON,
    Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4,
    WD 500GB Blue

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bokeeN View Post
    And old sql dota 1 players mad.
    I dont understand which part of ([Suggestion] OPTION to change minimap to right side) do you not understand

THIS! Please I don't know how many times I find myself running and then I just run back -_-

Basic Member
    Agree. This drove me insane in HoN before the option to move it, and I see it being a giant problem in DOTA 2 as well. Please add an option to change the minimap location.

You're kind of guys who can't control your own damn mouse at your own damn screen. Next thing You say will be "make special keyboard please i miss the buttons".

From phylosophic point of view the minimap position expresses that tactics in dota is not just about running FORWARD and BACK.

Concluding, I oppose TS, and I'm strongly againsts changing minimap from the place it has been for 8 years to the place where You saw it to be in lol or hon or whatsoever.

p.s. However, giving an option is a viable option.

At least it should be customizable, the fail clicks happen everey now and then andare serious problems for a lot of players, of course not all, but an option to resize, change clickability or position would be nice. The interesting Problem i, that even clicking the frame results in running into the dire base.

BR AveN

Basic Member
    +-1 i dont care since its optional and it should help new guys who comes from lol Though id like those new guys to get Into the dota2 as it is and not change it...they can get used to minimap from left.

Basic Member
    bump
    would be great to have the possibility to switch it on the right side, because
    -missclicking it when running away as radiant (can be ~ fixed with console though)
    -confusing when you play LoL and dota (LoL has it on the right. There you can change it, but the interface looks horrible then plus you can not deactivate walking with minimap...)

Since Valve rather reacts than riot i hope this will be done soon.
    In Addition, some sort of HUD scaling would be nice ...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flammenwerfer35 View Post
    the placement of the minimap on the right MAKES SENSE for the majority of players.
    rly? for majority? for all dota1 players map on left side is usual. but i don't mint if there will be an option to place map in other corner of the screen, maybe they will make UI fully customisable later? btw i've played in lol only one game and i don't really remember that i even notice that map is on right side, so i think it's really easy to get used to new UI.