Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION] Option to change minimap to right side.

Quote Originally Posted by soprof View Post
    Concluding, I oppose TS, and I'm strongly againsts changing minimap from the place it has been for 8 years to the place where You saw it to be in lol or hon or whatsoever.
    +1 as long as it's an option. Old school players can keep their left side map, and new players can have it on the right side where they don't missclick it when they try to return to base fast.

I will not actualy use that option myself but I think its a good idea

Adding a option to make the camera on the right does not give anyone a advantage or disadvantage. Its just a personal preference. I would really like an option for this.

Basic Member
    Yes. i dont missclick it very much anymore, but it happpens from time to time. would save me from dying 1 out of a houndred deaths.

I cant believe this option has still not being implemented. this and HUD customization are such minior changes to large problems for some people.

FIX MMR POINTS TO BE AWARDED FOR INDIVUDUAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN WHOLE TEAM SHARING THE FATE FOR THE FEEDER AND VICE VERSA. SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE +VE MMR POINTS EVEN AFTER A LOSS IF YOU DID REALLY WELL.
    ADD THE SURRENDER BUTTON SO THE CRUSHED TEAM DOES NOT WASTE >10 MINS AFK AT FOUNTAIN
    ADD SIZE CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE HUD.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ant3ko View Post
    Yes. i dont missclick it very much anymore, but it happpens from time to time. would save me from dying 1 out of a houndred deaths.
    True, sometimes my mouse just goes waay over the screen and i accidentally click the minimap, resulting in hero doing stupid actions

Basic Member
    Didn't have a problem once I use scroll button to scroll around the map instead of dragging mouse to the corners. But would be good implimentation for you if you really need it guys.

Basic Member
    When running back to your base to escape danger, moving your camera(and cursor) to the bottom left corner of the screen is almost always mandatory; which makes the HUGE UI and map where it is completely detrimental. This is a big balance issue for Radiant when a matter of life and death can be decided by something you have no power over. The map delay is a horrible idea as well because sometime I actually want to move using the mini map, I don't want added latency.

Basic Member
    +1
    It's really annoying on the radiant side. Clicking on the minimap in the midst of an escape is the worst thing that can happen. Move the map to the right side, you almost never escape to the bottom right.

I ended up dying for this reason many many times.