Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION] Option to change minimap to right side.

Basic Member
    is it really that hard get used too?

Basic Member
    In addition to moving the map to the right side, an option to disable right-clicks on the minimap would also be acceptable.
    Then moving on the minimap could be achieved using <moveaction>-leftclick.

Basic Member
    Agree. Make it swappsble. Best of borh worlds!

Basic Member
    +1
    This option would be much appreciated by all players from others MOBA.

Basic Member
    On the radiant side I find myself frantically clicking to run away, only to click the top right corner of the minimap and dive headlong at the ones I'm running for a LOT, or when I'm chasing on the other team (forgot the name bah!) I will try to chase and end up retreating back towards base. The left side of the screen is clicked on a lot less and blocks less important parts of the screen (since the map is angled from bottom left to top right)

If the map went top left to bottom right ( \ ) then the map would be fine where it is, but as of now it's just a burden.

Also, disable map movement, or use shift+Click (or any other combination) to ignore/use the minimap or ignore the UI.

If we could press a button to ignore the UI then we could cast anywhere on our screens without our aim being obstructed by our minimap or skills bar. This would be the best option

I agree, there should be an option. Would save many misclicks.

Basic Member
    Im pretty sure they have that in mind, but there are other things they worry about right now

Basic Member
    They are remaking the UI but maybe they can take something out of Hon's page and have the UI be customisable to each person's preference. The honmod utility is handy.

Basic Member
    Oh! this is steam, there will probably be cvars for most stuff... Custom ui scripts go!

Basic Member
    Agree - right side ftw!