Thread: Drawing Lines on Minimap [Mac OS X]

Basic Member

Drawing Lines on Minimap [Mac OS X]

Hi,

Recently, an update was implemented where "[OSX] Made Ctrl-click function like a right click".

As a result, what used to be a function for drawing lines on minimap has been replaced with just a ping on the minimap. I can't seem to find another way to draw lines on minimap on my mac. Does any user face the same problem or does anyone know how to draw lines on minimap with the new update? Thanks.

Basic Member
    After the last patch on the game, specifically because of the "ctrl+left click" acting as a right click, it is now IMPOSSIBLE for Mac users to ping Xs on the map with the "ctrl+alt+left click" imput. Now, instead of showing an X to teammates and playing the related sound, the game will act as if I rightclicked, ordering the hero to move towards that specific spot. For the same reason there is no way to draw on the minimal anymore.
    This happens to be an annoying issue, since every Mac user is now deprived of an immediate and important tool of communication with teammates.
    Haven't seen any thread reporting the issue yet, hope it will be brought back to the previous state (what's the purpose of ctrlclick working as rightclick by the way?) or solved anyway.

Basic Member
    +1

Ever since that update, cant draw on minimap anymore. Had to type every strategy is pretty annoying and slow.
    Hope VOLVO fix it soon.