Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: About the Alpine Ursa set

Basic Member
    join this group who like alpine set http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GREATESTSETEVER

Quote Originally Posted by marek View Post
    valve does not care about us. me for example i like the alpine set, i would love to see it in the store again. i would buy it. the price of the set is just too perverse. if they deleted it from the store, why they didnt deleted it permanently and refunded those who bought it. if valve would care they would bring it back to the store. because today there are much more unique players then that time it was removed and definitely others like the set also.
    Stop being so foolish. This is about what the MAJORITY want. The majority agreed that the set was unfitting and should be removed. Just because some people make a petition and pass it around like minded people doesn't mean diddly squat. A petition does not show how many people disagree with it, so it is of no significance in this matter.
    D̶̪̏̇͛͂̈̊̏O̬͉̱̭̤̐ͤ͝T̥̼̗̦̯͙ͣ͐ͮͨ͛̐Ä̩̣̖̘̖͍̹͐ͮ̊ͣ̆̎ ̗͖̘̲̝͔̅͐̀̎͗͌̐2̢̔̄ͭ̋͌̾

a thousand people out of the millions that play Dota is not the majority.

Are we still talking about this?? Virtual economy statistics do not lead us anywhere, we need an ACTUAL WORKING MM WITH SOLO QUEUE, we need ladder(elo,rating whatever you call it), we need bugs to be removed, we need heroes. No cosmetics!

people need to stop complaining about the economy in the developer's forum. take it to the traders' forum. this forum is about the game itself

Basic Member
    This would certainly not be a problem if the OP bought 10 sets for himself the day they removed it. To quote a mod:
    There's been a thread about this before, right after the set was first removed. On top of that, a petition with a total of 1000 people 5 months after the set's removal, when there were already more than a 1000 people opposing the set within 24 hours of its inclusion within the game, doesn't really sound all that convincing to me.
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...ghlight=alpine
    Last edited by jerye; 02-27-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Basic Member
    today there are much more unique players then that time it was removed and definitely many like this set now.
    ahh, and another thing. go and complain that now the alpine set can be sold on the valve market because its immortal. so bottom line is, it could not be salable in the Dota2 store, but it can be on the valve market ?

Basic Member
    The set is immortal.

IT will never be available in store ever again

Removing it would be unfair to those that already have it

removing it was unfair to the entire community.

I'm sure the couple hundred traders will manage while crying themselves to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    removing it was unfair to the entire community.
    It was the community that asked for it to be removed... The forums were total hell when the Alpine Ursa was first added to the shop, and the one thread we kept open about it hit 100 pages within 24 hours. Meanwhile, any threads that are made requesting for its return sees a large opposition to the idea, and they hardly get any momentum as well. I highly suggest you don't claim 'it's unfair to the community', because it was the community that got this set removed in the first place. And I do mean the Dota 2 community, not the trader community.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.