Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 60

Thread: About the Alpine Ursa set

  1. #31
    restore this set

  2. #32
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    113
    1. why would they release the set again? They removed the set because its horrible looking and lore breaking.

    2. Why would valve care if its worth too much? how does this affect them in any way?

    3. Who actually decided that its worst 800$ Just because someone asks for 800$ doesnt mean that's what it is worth. No-one is buying it for even half that price

  3. #33
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    they'd continue to whine, but they'd have gotten over it. I've seen it a million times with TF2. They add a lame looking item, it gets hate and ridiculed for a week or two and then everyone forgets it exists.
    And how playable is tf2 nowdays? Its a horrible jumbled mess of stupid joke items and wacky cartoon weapons.

    Not in my dota2 plz

  4. #34
    Basic Member ned_ballad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,939
    Obviously, I mean, it's not like TF2 is the third most played game on Steam or anything, it's completely unplayable

  5. #35
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    Obviously, I mean, it's not like TF2 is the third most played game on Steam or anything, it's completely unplayable
    do you play it? does anyone who played from beta still play it? Its crap, and its been crap for a long time. Unregulated item additions are what caused this.

    also: If steam released a my little pony game, it would be in top 10 most played. Your argument is invalid.

  6. #36
    Basic Member ned_ballad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Papp View Post
    do you play it? does anyone who played from beta still play it? Its crap, and its been crap for a long time. Unregulated item additions are what caused this.

    also: If steam released a my little pony game, it would be in top 10 most played. Your argument is invalid.
    Play it? I'm part of the problem

    Actually it wouldn't be. The top 5 most played is pretty consistent all the time and entirely predictable. Dota 2 at top, then Football manager [insert current year] then TF2, then [insert recent AAA game], then all the counter strikes.

    TF2 has added more players during the years it's had items added to it than it ever had in any other stage in its life.

  7. #37
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    TF2 has added more players during the years it's had items added to it than it ever had in any other stage in its life.
    a skewed statistic, it also went free to play during that time.

    and top 5 may remain static, but top 10 is a warzone. We just gonna ignore the dropoff after dota 2? seems like a relevant stat to me.

  8. #38
    Basic Member ned_ballad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,939
    Tf2 has never left the top 10 in its entire lifespan, it's only rose. But continue on beating that drum that nobody plays tf2

  9. #39
    Basic Member FoxCharge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by Papp View Post
    a skewed statistic, it also went free to play during that time.

    and top 5 may remain static, but top 10 is a warzone. We just gonna ignore the dropoff after dota 2? seems like a relevant stat to me.
    So is there any reliable evidence whatsoever that said dropoff has anything to do with the items in TF2?

    I've been playing it since the beta, and I still play it regularly. There's nothing "unplayable" about it.
    ◕_◕

  10. #40
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxCharge View Post
    dropoff has anything to do with the items
    im talking about the dropoff of players from #1 to #2 btw


    Im not saying that no-one plays tf2, Im saying that it is a broken shell of the game it once was. Anyone left playing it now is either someone who never played pre-workshop tf2, or is a child who needs his sunday morning cartoon fix.

    Disagree all you want, im really doubting anyone here has as much experience with tf2 as me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •