Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: About the Alpine Ursa set

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by N1ckst4r2 View Post
    that would devalue it entirely .... and make a super explusive set worthless + Wyvernguard is a cheap Mythical weapon wheres this is fully " IMMORTAL set ". Immortal items are not supposed to be rereleased to put in store, keep dreaming
    i dont care what it would do to it. each one of those who cried to remove it, have it. if the set was so awful and their eyes were hurting just looking at it, why are they owning it.. why the set was not deleted completely and who bought it refunded? many people including me did not get the chance to buy it. and trust me i have bought many items from the store. if i would had the chance to buy it in the 1st place , i would have.
    Last edited by marek; 06-07-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marek View Post
    Please restore it already at least for a limited time like you did with the Wyvernguard Edge. Or make it available for a limited time as a bonus in compedium, or bonus for purchasing an steam game.
    Will never happen so stop thinking about it. Immortal means never again. If you want it so much, buy it via trade from someone who has it already.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Will never happen so stop thinking about it. Immortal means never again. If you want it so much, buy it via trade from someone who has it already.
    1st of all, you are not an valve employee so your opinion is worth 0 !
    2nd of all, Where there's a will there's a way

1st of all, you are not an valve employee so your opinion is worth 0 !
    2nd of all, Where there's a will there's a way
    1. I don't need to be a Valve employee to tell you basic things.
    2. Its not my opinion, it's a well known fact. Valve has made official statements in the past that an immortal item that exist now are the only ones that will ever be until the end of time.
    3. Your only will n way to get Alpine set is to buy from one of it's current owner. If you can't afford it, just forget it.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio3k View Post
    There are people speculating on that set. A mistake of a set is actually the most precious item in the game. And it wasn't even stated it was a "limited edition" set or courier.
    This abort of a set is around 800 dollars in value, just for a mistake on developer's part. I'd suggest to make it available into the store for a couple of weeks to reduce its value because that's ridiculous.
    Is that a game where if I really like a set I have to spend 800 $ to get it? Is that what Valve really wanted in the first place?
    why no answer from valve?
    valve takes pride in the statement that there are 7 million unique players. i refuse to believe that when this set came out there were exactly the same number of players. i bet they were not even 1 milion.
    now with this community so growing why valve is refusing us this set when clearly its so wanted.

why no answer from valve?
    valve takes pride in the statement that there are 7 million unique players. i refuse to believe that when this set came out there were exactly the same number of players. i bet they were not even 1 milion.
    now with this community so growing why valve is refusing us this set when clearly its so wanted.
    Because it does not fall within the "guidelines". Why are you necroing this thread. There are plenty of people who do not like this set.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockonrob View Post
    Because it does not fall within the "guidelines". Why are you necroing this thread. There are plenty of people who do not like this set.
    and plenty who are liking it.. if you are not liking it, your not forced to buy it. now stay out of it cause clearly it does not concern you. thanks.

Basic Member
    Oh my fucking god.

You're not getting your shitty ass Ursa set. It was, and still is, wholly inappropriate for the game. Let it go, jesus tittyfucking christ.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterlord View Post
    Oh my fucking god.

You're not getting your shitty ass Ursa set. It was, and still is, wholly inappropriate for the game. Let it go, jesus tittyfucking christ.
    your parents must be very proud for rising such mannered guy.

and btw dont even start talking about what is appropriate and what is not. .. its good that we have robotic roshan hunter set made in paint, kitty cat set for drow, thief set for drow, beaver courier, almost all sea life for tidehunter etc.... just like other people are liking these items, why must others fight and flame us about this Alpine set?

The Alpine Ursa set will never be re-added into the game. If you did your research, you would realize that an item tagged "Immortal" will be the only ones in the game, forever until the end of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Valve
    Everyone who currently owns a Timebreaker will receive the replacement version of the weapon. Furthermore, the new Timebreaker is now a ‘Vintage’ quality weapon. Timebreakers that exist now are the only ones that will ever be until the end of time and thus the item rarity has been upgraded to ‘Immortal’.
    Source.

I'm closing this thread. There is no discussion to be had. Valve would never be stupid enough to crash the economy by re-adding this set. There is a reason Valve also has economists working for them.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give FORUM RULES
    OKAY, HERE!
    ノ( ◕ _ ◕ノ)

If you have a problem, PM me or another moderator!