Thread: [Fixed] Lone Druid [Summon Spirit Bear] is not usable directly after using Return

Basic Member

[Fixed] Lone Druid [Summon Spirit Bear] is not usable directly after using Return

Hello everyone.

I'm talking about "Summon Spirit Bear" and "Return"
    This is how it should work >>

Lone can't summon spirit bear if he has taken damage from a player in the last 3 seconds, its quite simple, but

WHY CAN'T HE SUMMON BEAR FOR 3 SECONDS, RIGHT AFTER CASTING "RETURN", even if bear haven't taken ANY SOURCE OF DAMAGE. what's the logic in that..

I hope this is a bug and soon will be fixed, I'll be very disappointed if that's how it meant to be...

thank you

Volunteer Moderator
    Confirm... Resummon bear shares a cooldown with "return" on the bear... They should be independent and you should be able to resummon the bear (if it hasn't been his in the last 3 seconds)...

Basic Member
    added to sticky.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Basic Member
    I just logged in to post this bug, and I'm glad somebody posted before me, but come on... @svanidze posted this 11 months ago, and nothing has been done about it! O.o

Basic Member
    After a year, finally it got fixed.