View Poll Results: Should Dragonclaw hook be reverted to Mythical quality?

Voters
508. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

318 62.60%
  • No

190 37.40%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: [Suggestion] Revert Dragonclaw Hook to Mythical Quality + Make Droppable

Basic Member
    this is against the law of chest,, if u make dc hook immortal than , make all chest items immortal or revert dc hook to mythical..

Basic Member
    Stop whining and crying, they will NOT revert it cause you cant afford 90 $ to pay for it yourself.

Get over it and move on. Just pixel man, just pixels

peace

Basic Member
    Don't revert or you'll make ppl pissed who bought it

Basic Member
    I really can't see any reason to revert it.

Basic Member
    there are a lot of transaction going since the price has gone up, i'm one of them.
    is it fair for the one who bought it for $120-$130 and then the price goes down??
    i don't think the Dragonclaw hook be reverted to Mythical quality.

Basic Member
    Mythical revert - Yep.
    Droppable - Idk. It isn't fair to piss off who has it, but it also doesn't deserve to be undroppable, so i'm "neutral"

I think people are just mad because it's too expensive for them to have. There is nothing really special about the hook cosmetic wise, so I don't see the fuss.

Generally, people are unhappy when they can't have something. The hook was quite easy to obtain when it first came out, so if you wanted it bad enough it wasn't hard to get. If you weren't around for those days well.. too fucking bad. That shit is a part of history, and should be worth what it is. I'm pretty sure it was the first hook ever released but, I could be wrong.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsAdendi View Post
    I think people are just mad because it's too expensive for them to have. There is nothing really special about the hook cosmetic wise, so I don't see the fuss.

Generally, people are unhappy when they can't have something. The hook was quite easy to obtain when it first came out, so if you wanted it bad enough it wasn't hard to get. If you weren't around for those days well.. too fucking bad. That shit is a part of history, and should be worth what it is. I'm pretty sure it was the first hook ever released but, I could be wrong.
    Or they might be mad that they didn't get a chance to get into beta in the first place

LOL! If you didn't get into the beta then you must have down syndrome. Beta keys were given away all over the internet. I even gave out like 20 keys to random people who I told to invite me if they needed a key. If you were too stupid to not get into the beta well... too fucking bad. People had tons of invites from steam gifts.

The only beta-keys that were actually worth anything were the ones without China restriction.
    Last edited by whatsAdendi; 11-24-2013 at 12:21 PM.

When the Dragonclow hook was easily obtained from a chest, beta keys were still fairly rare.