Thread: unfair bots. so true.

Basic Member

unfair bots. so true.

really, in "unfair" the bots so noob as a teammate. but so pro as enemies, is it intentionally made like that?
    and they kinda have a maphack.. seriously, i just cant get away from them even if i'm manuvering between the tree..
    Last edited by klvns; 02-27-2013 at 07:20 AM.

Basic Member
    Yep. I was playing as PL yesterday and, no matter how many illusions I had, they killed me every single time.. like, they knew who, between those many illusions, was the real one... then stun + dust = dead PL... that seems kinda unfair (i know the difficulty level is unfair but still). They should at least kill my illusions before starting with the stuns and shit.. there's no way for a real player to find out who's the real PL so fast like they do...

Unfair, is Unfair.
    If you're praticing against bots just try to go from normal to unfair, and not only unfair.
    You have to outplay bots at unfair, so items like bkb its a "musthave" against those bots, specially with heavy disables.

its good, on pubs people dont get bkb too much (normally they only do when its listed on core items), and in real matches bkb is almost ALWAYS necessary in carries.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klvns View Post
    and they kinda have a maphack.. seriously, i just cant get away from them even if i'm manuvering between the tree..
    They have this on all difficulties. Never juke against bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Unfair bots are the same as Hard but they gain additional XPM / GPM if I recall correctly
    No, that's not true.
    They have other features as well.
    One that I specifically remember is that they have 0 reaction delay, (lasthitting etc.)

Basic Member
    When i stay afk in fountain with my CM from lvl 1, my bots often win the game 4v5 on unfair.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hjort View Post
    When i stay afk in fountain with my CM from lvl 1, my bots often win the game 4v5 on unfair.
    Yeah if you have bots like Viper and sometimes Death Prophet or Drow on your team and they don't play stupidly they can win on their own. Try doing it with say Juggernaut, Dragon Knight and Earthshaker and you might be telling a different story. Admittedly this is my biggest quip with the bots, that Viper is far superior to any of them and having him makes the game significantly easier and fighting him makes the game significantly harder (because your bots feed him).