Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Abaddon's Textures

Quote Originally Posted by John Kimble View Post
    The helm is obviously too similar to Nyx's head to be unintended (i dont get how people can think valve inadvertedly made two perfectly identical head pieces...).
    I also was worried at first. First thing I did though (instead of whining) was to go check if he had any specific responses to Nyx, and in fact..
    I'm really liking the fact that he has met and killed other Nyx assassins before, and overall the model looks great.
    Hmm.. yeah why not? it's a bit farfetched but I like it (it a reasoning should be found for the similarities then yeah, i can live with that).

I have yet to find that quote refering to Nyx.. Nvm, it's on the "Killing a Rival" section lol

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCrusader View Post
    Hmm.. yeah why not? it's a bit farfetched but I like it (it a reasoning should be found for the similarities then yeah, i can live with that).

I have yet to find that quote refering to Nyx.. Nvm, it's on the "Killing a Rival" section lol
    NA: "I despised you since the birth of my whole entire caste."

I think this line from NA was meant for Abaddon. Looks like another character rivalry is coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by malachiel View Post
    playing dota2 is like going to a 3 star restaurant where you are seated in the restrooms.
    sig source

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Nagger View Post
    NA: "I despised you since the birth of my whole entire caste."

I think this line from NA was meant for Abaddon. Looks like another character rivalry is coming.
    NA vs LoA? hmm tbh I could've thought on more rivals for Abaddon but never on Nyx Assassin lol (i'm more a fan of the classic Omni VS LoA rivalry actually), but hey, that could work too..

I don't think they intended that Nyx helm/portrait would be similar to Abanddon's. He looks more like a Nazgul from Lotr, and that's it should look like, imo.
    The only thing i hate is that poney, Chaos Knight's horse would have been a better mount for him than that phosphorescent ugly horse.

Now that the hero is here, this speculation/discussion has served its purpose. Closing this.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.