Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Filter rarely working + my last game isn't listed

Filter rarely working + my last game isn't listed

1st: Usually when I search for "mr.ioes" it tells me "No results found". Only after trying it a couple of times it shows me the gamelist.

2nd: I played two games today but only one of them shows up in the list! The first game was #456613 and the second one was played ~10 minutes after it, if that helps to retrieve the replay. On top of that I'd need it for reporting a bug, ironically

The game still doesn't show up, ~12 hours later. I haven't seen that reported before so seems like a rare bug.

The game in question was played till the end and had me (mr.ioes; Enigma), TheHypnoToad (Viper) and Seth_Apophis (Enchantress) in it as Radient.
    It ended somewhere around 0:45-1:00 am CET. It was matchmaking.
    Last edited by mr.ioes; 11-24-2011 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.ioes View Post
    1st: Usually when I search for "mr.ioes" it tells me "No results found". Only after trying it a couple of times it shows me the gamelist.
    +1.

+1

Basic Member
    sry if i abuse this thread, but its fits the topic a bit.
    you cannot write/copy paste "special" names into filter. making it unable to search for it. example name: "ツ"

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.ioes View Post
    +1

Same issue here. For some reason it works some days and it doesn't on others. It'd probably be more convenient if your profile would show you your recent games so we wouldn't have to deal with searching every time :\

I can rarely get the filter to work when I search based on name.

Basic Member
    I always get No results with name filters. No matter whos name it is. I can take a name from the most recent game without filter and if I put it in the filter I will get no results.

Basic Member
    same here. i need to search my name at least 2 times.

is there an option to watch a replay together with a friend?