Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Show shop tree when item from inventory is selected

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Niss3 View Post
    I don't understand. Why don't you just right click the item and press "show in shop"? That way you'll see the tree and all the items you can build with that item?

Or am I missing the point? I don't really understand what you're trying to do..
    Because that's tedious and unnecessary, it seems like a design flaw and cumbersome. Why not just allow the player to left click and the same function be performed?

Basic Member
    +1 totally agree on this thing

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glohkamp View Post
    Double agreed. I actually tried to do this when first playing and was surprised it wasn't already in the game.
    Same here, great sugestion.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glohkamp View Post
    Double agreed. I actually tried to do this when first playing and was surprised it wasn't already in the game. It's just makes too much sense to be excluded. Other than that, though, the shop system is wonderful.
    I was very surprised as well that it wasn't already implemented, my first bot game that I played I must have clicked my inventory items at least twice to make sure I wasn't misclicking. Then I was just shocked that it wasn't already implemented, then I noticed the right click "Show in shop" and I facepalmed.

Basic Member
    That would be very useful.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangelove View Post
    That would be very useful.
    Very. I even tried after the patch Thursday and hoped it was a hidden change... nope

Basic Member
    +1

This should be a matter of course.

Basic Member
    +1 here

just tested in game, if shop menu is up and you click an item with an active (in fountain or not) the item will trigger, so that would definitely have to be removed/ considered before this could be implemented

Basic Member
    +1 to this. Didn't realize right-click --> show in shop was an option.

I guess I've seen it every time I've gone to sell something, but it never clicked. It's not intuitive.