Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Show shop tree when item from inventory is selected

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member

Lightbulb [Suggestion] Show shop tree when item from inventory is selected

I would like to see a functionality where when the shop is open, if you select an item from your inventory the shop will display the corresponding tree for that item. This would increase shopping speed and make it more simplistic.

Basic Member
    Agreed. This seems like it would be an intuitive feature, to click on an item component you have to show what other parts you need. It would cut down on the amount of tab switching that you need to do by quite a lot.

Double agreed. I actually tried to do this when first playing and was surprised it wasn't already in the game. It's just makes too much sense to be excluded. Other than that, though, the shop system is wonderful.

Basic Member
    +1 OP. Good suggestion.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glohkamp View Post
    Double agreed. I actually tried to do this when first playing and was surprised it wasn't already in the game.
    Same here, great sugestion.

Basic Member
    Double agreed. I actually tried to do this when first playing and was surprised it wasn't already in the game. It's just makes too much sense to be excluded. Other than that, though, the shop system is wonderful.
    I was very surprised as well that it wasn't already implemented, my first bot game that I played I must have clicked my inventory items at least twice to make sure I wasn't misclicking. Then I was just shocked that it wasn't already implemented, then I noticed the right click "Show in shop" and I facepalmed.

Me too. This proves it would be intuitive.
    Sorry for my english.

Basic Member
    I agree. I find myself clicking an inventory item to see what can be built from it out of habit fairly often.

Basic Member
    I've suggested this multiple times; it's a no-brainer, obviously this feature needs to be implemented asap.

very much like this idea, ive been getting pretty annoyed with the "right click + show" would speed up my shopping process alot