Thread: Corier and hero

Corier and hero

When using the Hourse. It is extremely difficult to get the horse send the items to yourself, and than go back on finding your hero. I believe the necessary fix is to be able to have on a dedicated hotkey. Or at least have it seperate. Because when i look at my horse and get items, i have to scroll back to find my hero.

What? lol, have you ever heard of control groups? select your hero, press CTRL+1
    select your courier, press CTRL+2.

Now, every time you press 1, your hero will be focused, if you double tap (or even double tapping F1, that's the default), the camera will reset to your hero.

So just while you're playing, press 2, then T (to transfer items), then press 1 (or F1) twice to go back to you hero.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poochop View Post
    What? lol, have you ever heard of control groups? select your hero, press CTRL+1
    select your courier, press CTRL+2.

Now, every time you press 1, your hero will be focused, if you double tap (or even double tapping F1, that's the default), the camera will reset to your hero.

So just while you're playing, press 2, then T (to transfer items), then press 1 (or F1) twice to go back to you hero.
    That is not nessessary now, as you can set a button to select the courier.

Default button to select hero is F1, You can set a hotkey to courier e.g 1 and just press 1 > send items > double press F1, and you will have hero selected and centered.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kachkaval View Post
    That is not nessessary now, as you can set a button to select the courier.
    Yeah, I would set mine to 2, but sometimes I gotta group my dominated creeps or something as 2.

Basic Member
    Seriously? people don't even bother going in the options menu before posting shit like this?
    SERIOUSLY?

Basic Member
    Just another thing you may not have noticed OP, if you actually hold down shift and tap W(if i recall correctly), your courier will fly to you, give you your items and head back home instantly. Makes using the courier very easy.