Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bug: Tournament tickets overlap profile close button / go off of profile edge

Basic Member

Bug: Tournament tickets overlap profile close button / go off of profile edge

If you have all available tournament tickets, the last ticket selection box overlaps the profile close button, making it harder to close the profile window. In addition, it goes 'off the edge' of the profile window. Same behavior in 16x9, 16x10, and 4x3 aspect ratios.

ticket-overlap.jpg

A minor bug, but one I that will get worse with additional tournaments if not addressed before the next tournament ticket is released.

Basic Member
    2013-03-08_00001.jpg

Yep, i can confirm. 16:9, 1920x1080.

Quote Originally Posted by programzeta View Post
    If you have all available tournament tickets, the last ticket selection box overlaps the profile close button, making it harder to close the profile window. In addition, it goes 'off the edge' of the profile window. Same behavior in 16x9, 16x10, and 4x3 aspect ratios.

ticket-overlap.jpg

A minor bug, but one I that will get worse with additional tournaments if not addressed before the next tournament ticket is released.
    tell me,if something change
    Last edited by ALWAYSWANNAD1VA; 03-07-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Banned
    yeah me too, would be appreciated if it adds 1 more line for the ticket slot

Basic Member
    Large batch of tournaments in today's update, which is making this problem much more pronounced:

I was thinking of something like up/down arrows to switch rows, something like this MS Paint mockup:

New update,does anything change?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALWAYSWANNAD1VA View Post
    New update,does anything change?
    Neither this week's update nor the two profile crash mini-updates have fixed this issue.

bump !

I wrote to steam support and they told me,that I need to write here.

I like it.