Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: "Solution" - Alpine Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterlord View Post
    A scarf and lederhosen are not appropriate for war in any way, shape or form. On top of that, they were quite finely made items of clothing, which the Ursa race would be incapable of. They aren't likely to trade for them either, considering their hostility towards others.

The gloves were very good items, and could have easily stood alone. Everything else in that set was awfully misplaced.
    except when all those other characters that wear scarves wear them (Windrunner for example) and Pudge, who wears overalls that look fine on him?

Where did the Ursa clan get intricately designed iron armor?

And this is all your idea of the world Ursa lives in. Where in Ursa's lore does it say he can't find a hiker in the woods, who was killed by Treants and he took the clothing he was wearing because it was fancy. There, lore appropriate. My lore has just as much weight as yours. As in none at all.
    Last edited by ned_ballad; 03-06-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    except when all those other characters that wear scarves wear them (Windrunner for example)?
    Windrunner is a not a tribal humanoid bear warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Windrunner is a not a tribal humanoid bear warrior
    A scarf and lederhosen are not appropriate for war in any way, shape or form.
    he implied in absolutely no circumstances could anyone ever wear a scarf to war

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    he implied in absolutely no circumstances could anyone ever wear a scarf to war
    Oh you're right on that. I was just making a point on WR and how silly scarves look on bears.

Naga brings a dress "meant for courtly wear" to war because she's just that badass. But I think everybody understands where the silly line is at, and Valve simply chose not to cross that line.

Basic Member
    ...Not appropriate to war you say? Tell me, how is pudge's hair aproppriate? Pudge's hair is an example that items dont have to be serious at all.

Basic Member
    This aint trading forums lol, and the hat is about 80k (all parts are that price on d2prices)

Dont think valve gives a shit about our threads )) just noticed))

Banned
    look dota 2 is always and has always been a game that built around community ideas, if many has spoken that it broke the lore then so be it let by gone be by gone there are so many to come from community workshop go vote for it there

Basic Member
    I want the set back in the store aswell. +1

I bet many people who like this set does not have here an account. Its not mandatory to have an account here to like or dislike this set. In my friend list i have at least 10 people who would buy this set and they does not have an account here.

P.S. Please don't spam this thread with unnecessary comments.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblez View Post
    ...Not appropriate to war you say? Tell me, how is pudge's hair aproppriate? Pudge's hair is an example that items dont have to be serious at all.
    agree