Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47

Thread: Update Notes - March 6, 2013

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pricop View Post
    dead game, LoL is installing as of now, GL to everyone!
    Excellent, it is exactly retards like you who we do NOT need in this game. Go back to LoL and never come back pls, ty.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arafat View Post
    the fuck is this shit a fucking week for this changes that could take 2 hours?
    Building a skyscraper takes 2 hours too, pls just stfu and get back to stocking shells in your local supermarket, and never post again.

Basic Member
    - Added Fiery Soul of the Slayer item for Lina.

Intention is pretty clear.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserist View Post
    - Added Fiery Soul of the Slayer item for Lina.

Intention is pretty clear.
    Should the bakers stop baking cakes until the manager sets up a new cashier to serve more customers at once?

Basic Member
    oh... my... GOD! All you little crybabies, please pee yourselves and GO TO YOUR ROOMS! jeez... STFU already!

Valve, I really think you ought to disable comments in the Update-thread entirely... It is not a nice thing to look at, whatever you guys release. Better to just let the bastards read the notes and then go play lol or whatever...

Btw, Love the new set for Lina! Great job, you guys! Also, good job of finally getting us a STR-female hero! Pls don't make her all boobie and ass, tho... A true knight with epic armour, fit for combat! Sort of like Brienne in Game of Thrones.

Basic Member
    Yeap, the fanboys, there is always some of them.

This is not a big patch, and at first I didn't like it very much: no new Heroes, no second part of the tutorial.
    Then today I read Cyborgmatt's content analysis and saw the unreleased content page in Dota 2 Wiki (which wasn't updated yesterday): Valve is working really hard on multiple Heroes, I understand why they didn't have time to finish even one of them. I hope that Valve will eventually release most of them in a one, big patch.

Basic Member
    PLEASE NO!
    Ppl like me, fans of original dota, who's favorite characters are Abaddon and Legion Commander waited patiently for Valve to release them and THIS?
    Please NO BALD ABADDON ON GRYFFIN.
    Please NO FEMALE LEGION COMMANDER.
    Dont ruin the game with this "awesome" ideas.
    Abba must be dark knight with long white hair on the undead/demonic/at least black armored horse.
    Legion Commander must be zealous heavy armored man with ridiculously masculine face.
    This is how we know them and love them. Keep this game worthy successor of dota, not just another moba.