Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Tresdin a woman? Oh LAWD

Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    I'm here!

I think it's better than him being some generic armored dude on a horse. Now she can be super racist and super feminist, and have a bunch of awesome lines berating all the men on the field
    1++

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337_n00b View Post
    Something tells me that this... "discussion" isn't headed anywhere north, east or west. How about we either shush the drums of war and wait until the next update or whenever Legion is out to see if this is something to concern ourselves about or shut this topic down once and for all? Because I'm not seeing anything too constructive going on in here.
    I agree here, this thread has surved it's purpose and any further discussion should be only when the hero is actually released, because this current discussion is going nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by daed View Post
    This is another example as to why the developers should never seriously take in consideration any post on the dev forums.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337_n00b View Post
    Something tells me that this... "discussion" isn't headed anywhere north, east or west. How about we either shush the drums of war and wait until the next update or whenever Legion is out to see if this is something to concern ourselves about or shut this topic down once and for all? Because I'm not seeing anything too constructive going on in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banethulhu View Post
    I agree here, this thread has surved it's purpose and any further discussion should be only when the hero is actually released, because this current discussion is going nowhere.
    I concur as well. People have had a chance to say something, and I'm certain that Valve has seen the concerns posted here. We shall see if Valve decides to change Tres' gender back, or keep it as is.
    Closing this.
    To keep these forums clean and friendly, please read and follow the forum rules.
    Before making a new thread, be sure to have used search, as well as checking the stickies of the appropriate section.

Lore moderator.