Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Idea] Death list on match results

Lightbulb [Idea] Death list on match results

Recently I've desired a secondary page on the match results window displaying a list of deaths in the order that they occurred. It'd display useful information such as the time of death, who delivered the final blow, who assisted, what abilities were used, etc. This secondary page would be useful for players who like to analyze their own matches and/or pro games. It also provides a general summary of the match's progression without watching the replay.

I threw together a quick image to give a general idea of what it I had in mind:

Players would be able to switch between this screen and the main results with arrows located at the bottom. There would be a scroll bar to scroll through the list if it's too large to fit in the window.

Other things that could be displayed on the list that I didn't put in the image:

• Total kills/deaths for each team.
    • Final blow damage.
    • Gold/XP earned for kill.
    • Players' K/D/A and/or levels at the time of death.
    • Location of death. (A minimap on the screen could be displayed with a red dot appearing where the death occurred when the mouse hovers over the list item.)

Anyways, yeah, just an idea. In no way do I think this is completely necessary, but it would be nice to have.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dbri; 03-09-2013 at 02:23 PM.

I agree, it can be useful.
    Read this if you want to know why so many games is very one sided: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post436467

Basic Member
    What i miss from dota 1 stats at the end is who killed who. It was awesome to see how many times you killed/was killed by each hero. This prob has been suggested tho.

5 star thread.

This is an awesome idea. +1

I love statistics like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
    retards don't count as people.

bump

Basic Member
    Definite +1 from me, nice idea.

Basic Member
    +1 nice, saves me from watching some replays We need more statistics like that!
    Give me my old Traxex back, the one with ice-cold eyes and face paint!

Why do carries get all credit for winning a game where he goes 30 min afk farming while the rest is defending everything?

They could also do a special interaction with the replay so we can click on the death and see it happening.