Thread: Rubick: Unique Sounds for Sonic Wave/Siren Song

Rubick: Unique Sounds for Sonic Wave/Siren Song

As the title says, I really hope Rubick can one day have unique voice lines for these two vocally-based spells.

Especially Siren Song

Basic Member
    +1 That's the amazing thing about rubick in dota 2, no limits. I'm aware it takes much work but I also hope for unique animations to each spell (or group of spells) and it'd be great if he had his own wolf, bear, flesh golem, god's strength form and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by daed View Post
    This is another example as to why the developers should never seriously take in consideration any post on the dev forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Banethulhu View Post
    +1 That's the amazing thing about rubick in dota 2, no limits. I'm aware it takes much work but I also hope for unique animations to each spell (or group of spells) and it'd be great if he had his own wolf, bear, flesh golem, god's strength form and so on.

I thought about this once. Dirge's ulti form is just his regular form just "bursted". Would be nice if Rubick would just burst like him instead of turning into Dirge's bursted form.

Also for non-magical skills like rockets or hooks and stuff, I thought about some magical stuff for him which imitates the skills, preferable green, because that's Rubick's color. So instead of 2 rockets for Call Down shooting out of his head, he shoots 2 green rocket shaped green things with rocket-like sounds.
    I think it's doable without changing the effects too much, without making it look like a different spell and confuse unexperienced player.
    Please, just call me buny.

they will sell all rubbick unique rare spell sounds animations warlock golem with a new icon and hero icon on minimap as a arcane item called rubbick's mastery of sorcery

Banned
    tbh I really like the wolf form with his green thingy on the nose, same goes for the snowball

I think it'd be great if he had custom animations for alot of skills, but the work for that would be alot and that's why I doubt we can hope for something like that anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    I thought about this once. Dirge's ulti form is just his regular form just "bursted". Would be nice if Rubick would just burst like him instead of turning into Dirge's bursted form.
    Cosmetics.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 99luftballons View Post
    they will sell all rubbick unique rare spell sounds animations warlock golem with a new icon and hero icon on minimap as a arcane item called rubbick's mastery of sorcery
    for 159.99 only
    Give me my old Traxex back, the one with ice-cold eyes and face paint!

Why do carries get all credit for winning a game where he goes 30 min afk farming while the rest is defending everything?

I know Rubick's whole lore thing implies he uses identical versions of the spells, but in some cases, the ability would be greatly enhanced with a "rubick" version.

Like changing instances of red on Lycan's wolves and ult with green would aid in confusing team fights where there are wolves everywhere. Even if the green only shows up for allies.