Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Revert the Arcana item change

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KidsouleX View Post
    just make a poll to decide, stop whining about it, you still see the icon yourself
    They shouldn't let the general populace decide on something that affects gameplay.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KidsouleX View Post
    just make a poll to decide, stop whining about it, you still see the icon yourself
    I'm not nor I was expecting this to be a public decision, just because you did not pay the item for me.
    This was a thread intended to be seen by Valve and it was totally not intended to be 13 pages long of Valve fanboys defending their scam.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aftokinito View Post
    This is clearly ilegal.
    The description of the product does not say it is clientsided.

I do not care about your opinions about the set or its price, I'm just demanding fair and legal actions for those who bought the item.

On my end, if they make the change permanent I will revert the payment at paypal.
    Yes, please do a paypal chargeback. There will be no repercussion, all online distributors encourage payment fraud.

Your account will definitely not be suspended.

I'm not nor I was expecting this to be a public decision, just because you did not pay the item for me.
    This was a thread intended to be seen by Valve and it was totally not intended to be 13 pages long of Valve fanboys defending their scam.
    Logic reasoning dictates that you are wrong. Not "Valve fanboys defending their scam".

If you really feel that strongly about it, take it to court. I'm sure someone with more authority than some people on a forum on the internet can tell you exactly the same.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyanPony View Post
    Logic reasoning dictates that you are wrong. Not "Valve fanboys defending their scam".

If you really feel that strongly about it, take it to court. I'm sure someone with more authority than some people on a forum on the internet can tell you exactly the same.
    If they make the change permanent without compensation or full refund, I will.
    I'm not a 12 years old that talks but does not act.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cyanPony View Post
    Funny. His lawyer will probably tell him to first create a posting on the dev forums about it or write a letter to Valve. Nobody "wants" to go to court for a problem like this. The OP did exactly the right thing trying to solve the problem instead of escalating it. In my opinion they should have done the same with the Alpine Ursa and that pirated Void item. They shouldn't sell something, then remove it and tell the people to be lucky that they still have something although it's not what they originally paid for.

If they make the change permanent without compensation or full refund, I will.
    I'm not a 12 years old that talks but does not act.
    Please do return here when you're down a thousand dollars due to legal fees and you still haven't gotten anything out of it.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Funny. His lawyer will probably tell him to first create a posting on the dev forums about it or write a letter to Valve. Nobody "wants" to go to court for a problem like this. The OP did exactly the right thing trying to solve the problem instead of escalating it.
    I'm waiting to see their move before contacting Steam Support as I understand this is related to the Test client and it is subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Funny. His lawyer will probably tell him to first create a posting on the dev forums about it or write a letter to Valve. Nobody "wants" to go to court for a problem like this. The OP did exactly the right thing trying to solve the problem instead of escalating it.
    You're pretty much right, but OP has just claimed he is willing to go to court.

Guys, u probably accepted those kinds of changes with the acceptance of valve's disclaimer for dota2 and its store.
    Valve can change anything they want, tards. :P