Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Revert the Arcana item change

Basic Member
    Not the minimap icon!

Quote Originally Posted by aftokinito View Post
    This is clearly ilegal.
    The description of the product does not say it is clientsided.

I do not care about your opinions about the set or its price, I'm just demanding fair and legal actions for those who bought the item.

On my end, if they make the change permanent I will revert the payment at paypal.
    Oh shit, time for a lawsuit! Also if you chargeback on Steam you'll get banned.

Basic Member
    This is clearly ilegal.

I do not care about your opinions about the set or its price, I'm just demanding fair and legal actions for those who bought the item.

On my end, if they make the change permanent I will revert the payment at paypal.
    Please do.

Do so, and you will be banned, simple as that.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vi3trice View Post
    Do so, and you will be banned, simple as that.
    Then I'll take legal actions against valve.
    As I said, it is ilegal to sell a good that does not represent the description of it.

I've taken screenshots fo the store page just in case they decide to change it.

This is clearly ilegal.

If you chargeback, you'll get your account banned. If this is make or break for you, you should try speaking with Steam Support first.

I 100% disagree with OP, it is not a scam because the minimap icon DOES appear as stated on the purchase page:

This item includes custom upgrades to these features:

Dragon Slave's spell and sound effects
    In-game portrait
    Hero icon
    Spell icons for Dragon Slave and Fiery Soul
    Minimap hero icon
    The fact that the icon doesn't show to others is irrelevant and isn't even mentioned, meaning it's not "false information". You can probably ask for a full refund though, but they will remove the item from your inventory after you get the refund.

Edit: Stuff
    Last edited by Bleako; 03-13-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleako View Post
    I 100% disagree with OP, it is not a scam because the minimap icon DOES appear as stated on the purchase page. The fact that it doesn't appear for others is irrelevant.

You can probably ask for a full refund though, but they will remove the item from your inventory.
    That would be fine too.

This is clearly ilegal.

the description doesn't state that its server side either sooo.... have fun kicking and screaming

Then I'll take legal actions against valve.
    As I said, it is ilegal to sell a good that does not represent the description of it.

I've taken screenshots fo the store page just in case they decide to change it.
    The changed icon is clearly visible on your minimap. The most you'll do here is waste time and money over 35 dollars that Steam Support would probably refund you, if you'd ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooslin View Post
    the description doesn't state that its server side either sooo.... have fun kicking and screaming
    Neither do any of the shop cosmetics, but if Valve updated every shop item so nobody else could see it do you think that would be okay with everyone?
    Please help keep the forums clean by reporting rude or abusive posts!
    Got a problem? PM me or another moderator!
    Forum Rules