Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Revert the Arcana item change

Basic Member

Revert the Arcana item change

Well, basically Valve has decided to make the map icon clientsided so the ones who bought the itme from the store wasted 25€ on it.
    I demand a partial refund, a full refund or a revert of the change since it is clearly scam.
    Last edited by aftokinito; 03-13-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Basic Member
    It's a map icon. Are you really upset that other people can't see your map icon?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Milkman View Post
    It's a map icon. Are you really upset that other people can't see your map icon?
    I think it's the principle of buying something thinking it does something then it gets removed especially with such a high price....

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Milkman View Post
    Yes, I am because I got a product thast does not represent the description shown when you buy it.
    This is considered scam in the 99% of the countries of this world and it's not legal.

Deal with it... Shit was clearly experimental. And are you truly gonna start crying others won't be able to see your shitty map icon? Bitch please, get a fucking life.

Basic Member
    They didn't change anyone seeing your special hair or your special spell effects.

Don't be a baby over a map icon. This is to prevent confusion for new players.

Basic Member
    lol oh wow.

Basic Member
    "I can't wave my E-peen as much QQ" Give me a fucking break. You were promised a minimap icon, you got it. If they want to see the icon they should buy the set.

This was a good change and should be kept. I say this as someone who is saving up to plop down 35 dollars on the item. Hero recognition is more important than cool cosmetics. I'd even support changing the hero icon along the top to be client side only.

Basic Member
    This is clearly ilegal.
    The description of the product does not say it is clientsided.

I do not care about your opinions about the set or its price, I'm just demanding fair and legal actions for those who bought the item.

On my end, if they make the change permanent I will revert the payment at paypal.