Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Show lvls at hero-bar

Basic Member

Show lvls at hero-bar

It annoys me that I have to press a button to see hero lvls of all players. Would be nice if there would a number in the portrait at the top "hero-bar": Hovering over said portraits could display some further information (for allies at least).

Basic Member
    I second this, A level indicator is reallly useful. Also a mana bar indicator would also be nice.

Basic Member
    please no, if you want to know their level, click on the hero, or open your scoreboard

Basic Member
    Leave this sort of thing for modders, I dont this this is necessary.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sterls View Post
    please no, if you want to know their level, click on the hero, or open your scoreboard
    what is wrong with keeping the information easily available? It's almost like some of you would prefer if we had to answer a riddle every time we were to issue a command.

Bringing up the scoreboard is just tedious. There is no skill/balance factor in this at all - it's just about having the best possible user interface. How you could be against something like this is beyond me. At least give me an argument as to why this is a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by shifted View Post
    Leave this sort of thing for modders, I dont this this is necessary.
    It's a small change that has pretty much no impact on the design of the UI or the gameplay. But it saves us from pushing a button that brings up a screen that covers half of the remaining 50% of an already very small view of the actual game.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeMu View Post
    I second this, A level indicator is reallly useful. Also a mana bar indicator would also be nice.
    I don't want this to become another mana-bar debate, so please just stick to the suggestion

Basic Member
    If it was impossible to access the information, it'd be a big step to show it. However, this is about making already existing information more available to the player. The same with mana bars, really.

Basic Member
    Useless, imho. Press the button - see the level. There's a reason heroe's levels are not shown in their portraits, but I'll let you figure this one by yourself

Basic Member
    I approve, show the hero levels

Basic Member
    definitely approve!