Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 161

Thread: Show lvls at hero-bar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65

    Show lvls at hero-bar

    It annoys me that I have to press a button to see hero lvls of all players. Would be nice if there would a number in the portrait at the top "hero-bar": Hovering over said portraits could display some further information (for allies at least).

  2. #2
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2
    I second this, A level indicator is reallly useful. Also a mana bar indicator would also be nice.

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by NeMu View Post
    I second this, A level indicator is reallly useful. Also a mana bar indicator would also be nice.
    I don't want this to become another mana-bar debate, so please just stick to the suggestion

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by NeMu View Post
    Also a mana bar indicator would also be nice.
    Please go play LoL if you want mana bars on enemy heroes.

  5. #5
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,098
    please no, if you want to know their level, click on the hero, or open your scoreboard

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sterls View Post
    please no, if you want to know their level, click on the hero, or open your scoreboard
    Developers use this quote as a reference henceforth to keep in mind that no faith should be placed upon him.

    Saying you should have to click a button to open a huge scoreboard to check levels instead of having an actual small scoreboard clearly shows you are not a veteran nor are you any good. Your opinion matters not in these matters.

  7. #7
    Basic Member Diabolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by sterls View Post
    please no, if you want to know their level, click on the hero, or open your scoreboard
    Viva la purismé!

  8. #8
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14
    Leave this sort of thing for modders, I dont this this is necessary.

  9. #9
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by sterls View Post
    please no, if you want to know their level, click on the hero, or open your scoreboard
    what is wrong with keeping the information easily available? It's almost like some of you would prefer if we had to answer a riddle every time we were to issue a command.

    Bringing up the scoreboard is just tedious. There is no skill/balance factor in this at all - it's just about having the best possible user interface. How you could be against something like this is beyond me. At least give me an argument as to why this is a bad idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by shifted View Post
    Leave this sort of thing for modders, I dont this this is necessary.
    It's a small change that has pretty much no impact on the design of the UI or the gameplay. But it saves us from pushing a button that brings up a screen that covers half of the remaining 50% of an already very small view of the actual game.

  10. #10
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinpop View Post
    what is wrong with keeping the information easily available? It's almost like some of you would prefer if we had to answer a riddle every time we were to issue a command.

    Bringing up the scoreboard is just tedious. There is no skill/balance factor in this at all - it's just about having the best possible user interface. How you could be against something like this is beyond me. At least give me an argument as to why this is a bad idea.


    It's a small change that has pretty much no impact on the design of the UI or the gameplay. But it saves us from pushing a button that brings up a screen that covers half of the remaining 50% of an already very small view of the actual game.
    Here is the biggest problem with this concept. Easily obtainable information compromises skill. You want the game to be on auto-pilot, while those with skill have no issues with the current system.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •