Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Suggestion] Personal banlist

Basic Member
    I don't understand the inability of valve employees to understand that some ppl do not match, simply I can not play with them even if they are just as good or better players simply cause of the different approach we may have on the way dota is played.

What pisses me off is the completely silence that they adopted. At the very least tell us, you know what fck off we don't care what you guys feel is needed and we believe this is the right way.

This is also a fine, and actually the only way to let some of the anger, of the incompatibility can create, off. Only reason I still around and take the abuse is cause I like the game a lot and I have been playing it for years, but I need to know, will this ever get better or this is it and now is just down to, take it or leave?
    Last edited by Shovelrats; 04-01-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

Basic Member
    HOPEFULLY, guys working on L4D, have some interactions with ppl working at dota 2.

http://www.l4d.com/blog/post.php?id=7025
    If you don't have an intelligent reply for me, don't bother I will shred your non sense to pieces.

To be quite honest, I'd be totally fine if they just made it so you could maintain a list of these people and you would get a notif that they're in your game whenever they do actually end up in the same game as you.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MeltingCake View Post
    To be quite honest, I'd be totally fine if they just made it so you could maintain a list of these people and you would get a notif that they're in your game whenever they do actually end up in the same game as you.
    Well... I know why you say that but I would want just an official personal banlist.

Basic Member
    I went here to suggest the exact same thing, DOTA is played for fun after all, so let's implement things that will increase the chance of us having fun instead of being paired up with instapick Ursas.

Basic Member
    Ppl massive support this, yet no word.

Basic Member
    this is really too much i can't take it.

I started playing dota 1 LOL. Just give us the damn banlist ffs.

Basic Member
    bump cause need.

Basic Member
    I revive this cause I don't really know what valve think will succeed by not allowing us to have personal banlists.

a) First of all a banlist wont mean you can't queue against those player. You just don't want them in your own team.
    b) Removing the ability to play again with that player CALMS you . Yes he has been calling you names for 50mins, but that the last time.
    c) There is mmr in place already. Having someone in your banlist doesnt mean it cancels mmr.
    Last edited by Shovelrats; 08-28-2015 at 06:14 AM.