Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Notes - March 20, 2013

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroADV View Post
    Amen. I feel our Dear Leader is doing a great job. When he releases his nukes on the US it will be a great day. He knows people are wanting the blood of the capitalist pigs. Trust me he is going to give USA one great big haul of nukes when the time is right.
    Volvodrones pls

Basic Member
    More pathetic valveknights pls, i do not satisfied!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BearCommando View Post
    But yeah, people are dumb for complaining when our imprisonment is given to us for free. We aren't entitled to anything. I enjoy nuking the US as a rare treat, but the DPRK is still amazing as it is, and they give imprisonment to me for free. Fact.
    <3 Dear Leader

Basic Member
    god dammit

Basic Member
    <3

no hero volvo pls disband Dead game plz

No hero!

Just kidding! Good patch

or not

Basic Member
    This is a HUGE nerf to cm and other heroes who depend on tranquils for movement speed.

I don't understand why icefrog wants to keep pushing the meta more and more into ganking.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stenliii View Post
    So people are saying the longest missile development ever. What if the Dear Leader released the nukes like 6 months ago and said the nukes were ready only the guidance system wasn't ready? You would still complain about unfinished nukes and there would be patches later but then you would say, "oh my god, Kim Jong-Un, please fix your nukes before launching them, such a bad Leader" He gave you the chance to live in his country while developing it and listen to whatever capitalist pig-dog infiltration there is, so when the nukes come out completely, there won't be problems from sabotage and such. He could just release the nukes during the end of 2013 or beginning of 2014 and you all would be silent. He just gave you a chance, a free chance, i don't think any other DEAR Leader would ever do that, and you piss all over it. Shame on you, really.
    <4 Dear Volvo

Banned
    At least the bot guy is back. Cheers.
    Other than that..fuck this. 'Valve listens to community feedback' my ass! Icefrog listens and that's about it. Valve doesn't give a shit. 5 weeks..FIVE..and not a single hero released, but we get nice trillion dollars cosmetics. TWO years of beta. At least release this pile of crap game before our children die of old age.