Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Don't let Pig courier make it into the store

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AvanTT View Post
    American I guess?

Get some manners kid.

Second, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. So don't talk, or at least don't state facts when you know shit. Of course the timebreaker was stolen, but even then, the outrage regarding both alpine and timebreaker was quite artificial. I knew people with a shitload of sets who were here complaining to get it removed, and I know most of them encouraged others to do the same. I know how trading works from the inside.
    Meanwhile in the Dota2 Newsroom:

"this just in, dota2 item conspiracy plot unveiled! evil shadow group's plans foiled by tell-all racist forum poster! inside scoop from authentic moron AvanTT page 6"

traders raising prices only affects other traders. no-one is buying these shit items. It's trolls trolling trolls all day every day

what exactly can be added to Dota 2 if 4 star, top rated all time items get complaints? I mean, if we ignore the fact this dev forum is the bastion of artistic integrity and the holiest of opinions for Dota 2.

Basic Member
    +1 That pig is kinda weird. Hate it

Basic Member
    Of course the timebreaker was stolen, but even then, the outrage regarding both alpine and timebreaker was quite artificial.
    Wrong on both counts. The outrage involving Timebreaker was because the item was stolen. As for the Ursa set, not only was it completely expected, and justified, with the set having less than a 2.5 star average rating, but it also gathered over one thousand posts in a day, most of them from different people. I'd like to see anyone create that kind of reaction artificially inside a game's community.

So, to repeat myself, don't talk out of your ass.