Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Low priority due to disconnection and unable to reconnect to a game .

Basic Member

Low priority due to disconnection and unable to reconnect to a game .

This bug has been going on ever since i started playing dota 2, and honestly, this is very frustrating.

2013-02-13_00001.jpg
    2013-03-24_00001.jpg
    2013-02-07_00001.jpg

3 Different cases. I play mostly bot games. in my current record, i have 12 wins and now 13 abandons due to being unable to reconnect. Ive gotten into low priority over and over. I dont know whether if it's due to the problems with the servers or anything, but i think it's best to fix it asap. i cant be the only one who keeps disconnecting and getting into the low priority pool. if you guys cant fix the problem, remove the low priority pool or make it better. Like make it only for players who intentionally AFK or those who get reported. The system is frustrating to many players including myself. Please give us an answer.

Has happened to me today and yesterday.

I have almost 900 games and until yesterday I only had 1 abandon due to a power shortage that happened during a storm. Now after this bug I have 2 with a possibility of a third since I just disconnected from a game and cannot reconnect.

I have no active firewall and I have not changed any configuration within my PC/Dota2. Please look into this Mods, as of now I have never been in low priority, and I intend to continue that way.

Unable to reconnect..png

Basic Member

Bump?

Can any moderators or devs please reply? :/ cause this issue isnt really a small one. ive had 13 wins and 13 abandons, all due to the same problem.

P.s, bot player here :P

Basic Member
    same here, game crashed, and when trying to reconnect was unable to join. Probably will be in low priority. Not the first time this happens.

Basic Member

Same here

Same here was having a great game with a great team, got disconnected and was absolutely impossible to reconnect because the game was stuck on login screen until game said unable to find the server.

Tried several times to reconnect, even restarted my router, no way.
    Now in low priority.

Someone has to check this problem

here the same
    2013-10-22_00002.jpg
    4k+ games.
    2 years of dota2
    worst update ever.

Basic Member
    Same here i posted this and no one replied in my thread only some kids trolling.....

Got those errors too....i abbandon 1 GAME ONLY but i was LOW PRIO for 2 Days...please fix this Dota 2

Basic Member
    Yesterday I received my 1st abandon after more than year of clear playing. There should be something like that players dont get abandon if they recconect to the game even after 5mins of abandon time and play to the end.

Basic Member
    Happened to me as well, but I don't see how they are going to fix this. It's been more than a year since I saw this issue for the first time.