Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION] CONCEDE voting system

Basic Member

Exclamation [SUGGESTION] CONCEDE voting system

it would be great if the system here in dota 2 is to have a concede voting of defeat of a certain team. or we can be creative and rename it as GG button. which means the team admits its defeat and activates the safe to leave.

I would like to hear ur opinions about this

No, no, no.
    To prevent rage-stacks to abuse this we had to make it 5/5 players have to forfeit the game. If we do that, though, it will ruin a lot of games, because 2, 3 or 4 people believes the game is lost, although it really is not and give up, but the rest think they can still win and want to play on. Bad blood ensues, a lot of hate, rage and flame.

I'm strictly against any kind of that.
    Last edited by thyL; 03-24-2013 at 07:33 AM.

Basic Member
    well i think 5 of the same team agrees defeat, that's the time it's a GG.. not only 5 players..

Basic Member
    there is a concede function in the game. 5 people on the same team all disconnect and the game ends in 30 seconds, with the other team winning.

Basic Member
    wont u get reported if you 1st leave the game and the game wont be recorded?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by `zeLL View Post
    wont u get reported if you 1st leave the game and the game wont be recorded?
    If every player on the team decides to leave at once, the game ends before it is counted as an abandon.

Yes please. I'm sick and tired of being stuck in games for 20 minutes of people fountain farming because I get stuck with a bunch of foreign idiots that don't speak english and go 0-12 riki in 10 minutes.

no.
    cool_slowbro

nah, it will prevent badass comebacks, but if it is consider, there should be pretenses to be allowed to initiate a surrender. if the Team is fed beyond come back. Certain T3 towers and rax gone but it has to fall under certain requirements to be met. Cause I remember my team fed and I literally died 1 time and I was playing Cancer Lancer.