Thread: Drow Ranger,Troll and Viper need balanced!It's readly noob noob character!

Angry Drow Ranger,Troll and Viper need balanced!It's readly noob noob character!

I want to say that these characters are cheating or noob. They has got priority in a game, a game for them do not need skill, not the farm.
    Is this correct? I for example while playing Pudge, despite the first blood, had no prioretet forgiven drow ranger or Viper. The whole team lost simply because of their choice of noob. I propose to do so! All who lost more than 50 hours can not choose drow Ranger. In my opinion it would be honestly.

I use a translator Google.
    Last edited by .General Fire; 03-24-2013 at 01:23 PM.

While it's true they have high damage output, they are also easily countered. Both drow and viper take advantage of slowing people, so unless you can fight them one on one you have to run. The simple solution to this is pick someone who isn't afraid to run. For example, I often counter pick brewmaster as he has a passive dodge and can severely slow enemy attack and move speeds. As for troll, anyone with a good disable/stun can take him out. Batrider is very good against him. His napalm is great for slowing him down, and his ult can pull him right into your team so you can kill him.

Keep in mind that dota is a game of advantage and disadvantage. Some heroes only seem over powered because you aren't picking counters to them. Obviously a melee carry with no form of escape would easily be kited around by drow and viper, so just think of this stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri Battousai View Post
    Firstly hi, i am not a racist but really i hate all of russians....

So op wants to remove glass cannons because they are noob heroes .-. May i introduce you to nukers such as tiny?

Anyway balance discussion please go to playdota.com

Also Troll is a trash tier hero like bloodseeker, drow after the recent nerf can be out carried by Omni and i dont even see people randomly stomping with viper

Basic Member
    christ.

playdota.com

Basic Member
    i have no idea wtf google translated said.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .General Fire View Post
    I want to say that these characters are cheating or noob. They has got priority in a game, a game for them do not need skill, not the farm.
    Is this correct? I for example while playing Pudge, despite the first blood, had no prioretet forgiven drow ranger or Viper. The whole team lost simply because of their choice of noob. I propose to do so! All who lost more than 50 hours can not choose drow Ranger. In my opinion it would be honestly.

I use a translator Google.
    Viper is not picked in Professional play. Drow and Troll have yet to become available.
    Pick Enigma every game and you'll have no problem, Soul Ring + Midas and farm for Blink Dagger in the Jungle and then you win. Midas insures that you keep a super high farm rate and can get a BKB or Scythe quickly afterward as well.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonunitz View Post
    Viper is not picked in Professional play. Drow and Troll have yet to become available.
    Pick Enigma every game and you'll have no problem, Soul Ring + Midas and farm for Blink Dagger in the Jungle and then you win. Midas insures that you keep a super high farm rate and can get a BKB or Scythe quickly afterward as well.
    Soul Ring + Midas you are a new Na'Vi Player? you made my day