Thread: Pudge dismember sound

Pudge dismember sound

When pudge uses dismember, he is supposed to be eating the hero. But, he sounds more like trying to skin the hero more than eating the hero with the sound. A sound more like pudge from dota 1's 'Ahh, Fresh Meat' would sound nicer, the sound from dota 1 was great.

the sounds fits the animation: pudge minces his enemy in dota 2.
    but i also liked it in dota 1 better.

Banned
    The sound does exactly what the ability's name is: "dismember", not eat. That's what the cutting sounds are for. You seem confused.

Still, it could be a bit more...Violent. It doesn't sound that "frightening" at all. You're just stunned, with a fat guy with knifes at your back.
    Too lazy to write something with any sense. That's why i spam this here: My DevianArt account, my YouTube Channel, and my Steam Account.

Quote Originally Posted by BadassFreeman View Post
    Still, it could be a bit more...Violent. It doesn't sound that "frightening" at all. You're just stunned, with a fat guy with knifes at your back.
    I agree. But as we, Gaben, and the rest of Valve all know, "moving swiftly" is not really one of a fat person's strong points.

Therefore we get the big fat guy chopping a couple times, as opposed to omnislashing you to pieces (sadly).

Quote Originally Posted by BadassFreeman View Post
    I'd be friggin scared if a fat guy twice my size is standing behind me with a big ass knife :/